Do you want to ride a Dragon? Cast magical potions? Learn how to disappear? Fight demons? Then you've stumbled upon the wrong place, and I suggest you turn back now before it's too late!
I'm seeking an Artist's Apprentice.
What is an Artist's Apprentice?
An individual who will assist the artist (thats me) with a wide array of "things". Some of these "things" include:
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Ello, Flickr, etc...
- Online research & information gathering on any and all things art. You will be a "Art Detective" -- Galleries, Venues, Exhibitions, Walls, People, Other Artists, Cities, Countries, Supplies, Where to eat, etc...
- Art transportation, installation, and removal assistance (no vehicle required)
- Feedback of ideas, concepts, projects, +
Who is the Artist?
That's me. My name is Martin Thomas Smycek II, and I am a Reuse Artist.
What is a "Reuse Artist"?
An individual who creates art out of discarded, unwanted, unusable, and hard to recycle/unrecyclable items.
What is in this for you?
- A view into the Art World
- Knowledge of material usage: marrying incompatible items effectively
- All you can handle "reuse"
- Every ounce of info, contacts, information, and knowledge, that you can squeeze from me to better yourself
- All expenses paid travel anytime i require an assistant to anywhere i should go for my art
- A very small amount of financial compensation. Very small. I repeat, VERY SMALL. Hence, one of the reasons I'm seeking an apprentice: to get more time, to create more art, to make more money, to pay you!
- The potential to Fight Demons
What do I require from you?
- A brain
- Good observational skills
- Self motivating
- Having goals of your own
- An interest in what i do, and why I do it
- The ability to disappear
It is highly recommended that you research me, my work, why I do what I do, and what I'm all about. The easiest way is through this website - mtastwo.com
When you apply, you must do 2 things or I will delete your application: 1. Submit a pitch to me why you are applying for this, and why I should bring you on. A cover letter is boring. Show me who you are. 2. Put the line "Art is Dead. Long Live Art." somewhere in your pitch. And I repeat, if you do not do these two things, I will delete your application.
If you've read this far down... you've already beaten 80% of applicants. Thanks!!
PS: If you have a dragon, and you know how to fly it, please contact me immediately!!